Optym is seeking a Technical Architect for its Bangalore office for our advanced analytics application. Optym develops turnkey solutions with sophisticated algorithms, user interfaces, and data processing capabilities. These systems use cutting-edge technology and applications and algorithms. A software architect will be responsible for overall technical architecture and design of a product while guiding the software development team to deliver the software application in timely and effective manner.
Reports to: Development Manager
- Design the architecture of a software solution meeting the functional and non-functional requirements of the software
- Design and document the architecture of a software solution and communicate the architecture / design to the development team and other stakeholders.
- Manage the planning and achievement of client’s technical objectives, goals and priorities
- Provide technical guidance to development team, managers across all locations to increase effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Perform proof-of-concept studies for technical and business viability.
- Review all technical documents developed by the team to ensure compliance with the architecture and design.
- Support business development activities e.g. RFP / RFI by responding to architectural / design queries.
- Collaborate across business and IT teams to drive architecture strategies and roadmaps
- Build and grow a highly talented team of engineering professionals that is energized and focused on implementing cutting-age solutions.
- B.Tech./B.S. in Computer Science or related field with 10-15 years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in Web (SPA, MVC), Desktop (Smart Client) and Mobile application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary teams.
- Expertise in system architecture using Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and UML
- Expertise in system interoperability and integration including ETL, message-based communication, and data conversion/ingestion.
- Understanding of Data Modeling concepts, methodologies and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel overseas to work with the delivery teams and overseas clients.
- Proficiency in parallel and asynchronous programming
- Exposure to application diagnostic and performance techniques.
- Exposure to Enterprise Architecture Framework e.g.TOGAF, Zachman
- Extensive experience in .NET, MVC, OOPS, WPF, C#, Web API and Entity Framework,
- Familiarity with database design and coding experience on MSSQL Server
- Working knowledge of Azure/AWS services