We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As the leader of the Talent Acquisition function, this role has responsibility to build, define and execute the talent acquisition agenda, working in close unison with the HR team and business leaders. The role partners closely with the HR team occasionally providing cross functional support to ensure the overall success of the team. You’ll be in charge of planning, developing and executing productive Talent Acquisition processes and strategy for our company while managing our global talent acquisition processes.
If you have can see the big picture, translate your plans to action, and execute the plan to achieve results – we are looking for you. We need a leader who can connect the dots between business strategy and talent strategy. A constant focus will be placed on hiring top talent and ensuring a pipeline of innovative talent for the future. To be successful the candidate must be very hands on, biased to action, and be able to shape and execute plans.
Central Florida (2 days a week in Gainesville, with option for 3 days remote)
This role is responsible for the following core accountabilities:
- Build and deliver a talent acquisition plan that aligns with business talent and diversity priorities with candidate experience at the core
- Update and implement TA processes and procedures to ensure both compliance and effectiveness of processes. Including creation and documentation of global recruitment process and requisition approval process.
- Own client interactions, partnering with the HR and Country Business Leaders to define and deliver a talent acquisition plan.
- Lead, develop and grow our capability within the function driving excellence in identification and selection of the highest-level talent in the market.
- Ensure development, reporting, & monitoring of performance against quality metrics
- Develop and manage annual Talent Acquisition budget
- Support managers in the development of job descriptions, interface with marketing to develop the Optym Brand, and manage market perception
- Interface directly with Universities and vendors as needed to develop and action the development of talent pipelines for key roles.
- Lead candidate sourcing and pipelining of talent including passive candidate sourcing.
- Coordinate the development of interview processes including, interview guides, technical assessments, and personality tests as appropriate.
- Manage position marketing plans development, including job postings.
- Responsible for offer letter templates and offer process.
- Being a key member of the Human Resources Leadership Team.
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience and ideally at least 3 years of software recruiting experience; preference for software development talent acquisition experience.
- BA/BS degree in business, human resources or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated exceptional collaborative capabilities and demonstrated analytic skills, plus a history of leaving an organization stronger than it was before
- A good knowledge of the technology industry and the high-tech talent market
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition and its relationship to talent management, as well as an expert understanding of the technology industry competitive landscape.
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for Talent Acquisition, such as, annual hiring plans and diversity goals, as well as focus on higher value and impactful deliverables.
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in an often-ambiguous environment, while simultaneously and effectively managing concurrent projects.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross group collaboration and oral/written communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills, with a passion for continuous improvement.
- High degree of business and people acumen, and ability to influence business and other leaders at an executive level.
- Strong account management, interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Sense of humor