Optym is looking for a Software Developer with expertise in WPF for our Rail suite. He will be responsible for delivering high performance WPF UI components integrated with system architecture.
Reports to: Principal Software Developer
- Analyze and understand product requirements to create design using appropriate design language
- Realize the design and deliver unit & component tested modules with highest possible test coverage
- Write well-structured, testable and efficient code by following best practices in software development.
- Document and demonstrate solutions using technical design docs and diagrams
- Enable high quality and on time delivery of tasks while working in agile environment
- Tech/B.S in Computer Science, IT or related field with 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Expertise in user interface development (WPF and XAML)
- Experience in implementation of WPF styling and templating based on UI design document
- Fundamental understanding of WPF design patterns e.g. MVVM
- Strong knowledge of WPF/ XAML and/or ASPNET WebAPI
- Advanced level understanding of C#, .NET framework 4.5+, .Net Framework Core 2.0+
- Knowledge of Task Parallel Library and Async Programming
- Exposure to Json, ProtoBuf, Rest API – Asp.Net WebAPI
- Working knowledge of SQL and Database
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming and design principles.
- Experience in SDLC
- Understanding of UX design is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complimenting the skills of others.
- Good communication skills and understanding of the business
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks;
- Open minded, result oriented, and with high sense of responsibility.