https://www.optym.com/wp-content/uploads/Job_Icons-04.png 300 300 Sarah Zeenberg https://www.optym.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Optym-logo-1.png Sarah Zeenberg2019-05-01 18:44:412019-05-01 18:44:43Senior UI Developer
Reports to: Principal UI Developer and above
- Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable
- Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Participate in user experience design and architecture initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to provide updates as well as to elicit new requirements
- Perform trouble shooting steps, if any, in the phase of implementation, customization, and configuration
- B.Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side functionality
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
- Familiar with mobile app development frameworks like React-Native, Cordova, Titanium
- Familiar with Bower and Npm
- Experience with agile methodologies