Optym is a leading provider of decision automation and optimization software products for airlines, trucking, and railroad industries. With its headquarters located in Gainesville, Florida and branches in four countries, Optym has over 250 highly qualified professionals and is rapidly growing. Optym offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package. Learn more about Optym and its culture at www.optym.com
Optym is looking forward to add a Senior Software Developer to our Bengaluru team. He/she will be designing cutting edge scalable products to meet our rapidly growing business.
- Determine technical feasibility of medium to low complexity features or solutions by evaluating problem, customer requirements, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercise judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Create low-level design of modules of a software application through proper documentation and diagrams.
- Develop software solutions by studying requirements, clarifying customer/user needs, analyzing data and processes and following established software development practices and processes.
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Update and shares knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing technology; reading professional publications;
- Network with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- B.Tech/B.S. or M.Tech/M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 4-8 years of experience.
- Should be proficient in following areas of .NET (.NET 4.5 or above, .NET Core)
- Expert in C# and ASP.NET
- Development of Windows and Web services
- Parallel and Asynchronous programming
- Unit testing, Linq, ORM
- Debugging / troubleshooting in .Net
- Proficiency in SQL Server 2012 and above in following areas:
- T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Transaction in SQL
- SQL Objects like indexes, User defined Data types, triggers.
- Debugging / troubleshooting in SQL
- Should have following design skills:
- Expertise in OOP
- Proficiency in Design Patterns
- Proficiency in Unit testing Patterns
- Understanding of Algorithms and Data structures.
- Experience on Requirement/Design/Code Review & Inspections
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with using Git (handling branching and merging), any DevOps pipeline
- Experience with Agile methodologies