Optym has an immediate opening for a QA Engineer in its Bengaluru office. He/she will be responsible for testing our pick-up and delivery product “RouteMAX” with both manual and automated tools.
RouteMAX helps make first and last-mile operations of the trucking industry more efficient through route optimization. It is a turn-key solution that is currently being used by a National LTL carrier in USA to route 50,000 shipments at 164 terminals every night. Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are entering growth phase where the product and team is going to scale manifold to meet the increasing demands of the trucking industry. You never know, you might be the next RouteMAXer we are looking for!
- Create test strategy, write test plans and design test cases
- Work closely with multiple development teams to assure test coverage
- Write functional automation scripts using UI tools
- Perform manual testing
- Learn new tools and process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with tools like Puppeteer, MsSQL, Cypress, JIRA etc.