Optym is seeking a full-time Graphic and Motion Designer to work in our marketing department in the Gainesville Office. We are looking for Jack (or Jill) of all trades who has the drive and personality to integrate into our studio team and will be proactively involved in the ongoing development of our department and workflow. Responsibilities include designing print and digital assets as well as video editing and animation.
- Responsible for a variety of projects from concept through execution, such as:
- Brochures and flyers
- Tradeshow booth and collateral
- Icons and illustrations
- Social media graphics
- Web design
- Editing videos
- Animations for software and web applications
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to source information and assets necessary to complete projects
- Focus on usability, readability, and brand image across all media.
- Work with the creative team on major campaign and branding initiatives.
- Take joint responsibility for ensuring that our high standards of quality are met.
- Extraordinary visualization, conceptualization, and graphic design skills with strong background in typography, color theory, photography, design layout, and 2D and 3D animation
- Portfolio work should demonstrate knowledge of current industry trends and techniques
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of CSS and WordPress sites a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to deliver exceptional, innovative artwork on time while maintaining a high level of customer service.
A remote working arrangement may be considered for the right candidate.