Optym is seeking a Full Stack Developer for our advanced analytics application. He/she will be a member of product development team responsible to deliver high quality web applications.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks
- Deliver across the entire application life cycle in the stages of concept, design, build, deployment, test, release to app stores and support.
- Collaborate with product owner and designers to translate product requirements and designs into reality
- Own and develop feature sets that involve responsive UIs and restful services to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Interact with product, engineering and business teams across geographies to leverage their expertise and contribute efficiently.
- Ensure that all components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Continuously optimize and improve the application performance
- Proactively acquire knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices in mobile technologies to implement them and educate the teams to increase effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 1-7 years of experience.
2+ years of experience designing and building production-level web application including:
- Good knowledge of UI frameworks (React JS preferred).
- Basic understanding of RDBMS databases
- Working knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles and development best practices. Ability to independently write code and unit test cases
- ES6/7, Node, package management, gulp/grunt/webpack/parcel.
- Exposure to data modelling with any of the database technologies.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns.
- Experience in devops would be a plus
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design