Optym has an immediate opening for Delivery Manager positions in Dallas, TX. As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and support of advanced software systems for Network Planning and Scheduling within airlines. The Delivery Manager also establishes delivery processes designed to ensure consistently high service performance, leads project teams in the delivery of services, and works with customers to develop quality improvement plans. You will also be involved in consulting engagements for clients.
Experienced in delivering software solutions to clients and managing complex projects? Join us in Dallas as you collaborate with customers and product teams as a Delivery Manager for our airline network planning and scheduling software.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Optym’s software in airline Network Planning and Scheduling
- Customer relationship management
- First line of support to users
- Serve as a liaison between customers and product developers
- Work with end users to successfully adopt products
- Create and manage project plans, including release plans and deployments
- Maintain and manage customer-specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist with training guides, release notes, user guides and other forms of documentation
Optym focuses on both hard and soft skills. We believe they are equally important in determining success within our company.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years of work experience in software delivery and client management
- Previous experience with airline forecasting and/or optimization models a plus
- Project Management Certification
- Experience with AGILE methodology
- Experience in the aviation industry is a plus
- Familiarity with all aspects of the SDLC