Optym is seeking a Database Developer for our RouteMAX product (read more about RouteMAX at https://www.optym.com/trucking/routemax/). He will be responsible for developing database components for business critical and highly available environment by creating database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Design database schemas based on product architecture and business requirements
- Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
- Support QA team in developing test plans and test cases to improve robustness of database
- Perform troubleshooting during implementation, customization, and post implementation support to meet project SLAs
- Communicate with the clients for production related queries
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT or related field with 1-3 years of database development experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL Server Database design and development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting.
- Good communication skills and ability/curiosity to understand the business
Desired experience :
- Hands on knowledge on SQL Server
- Very strong at RDBMS fundamentals
- Good knowledge on Query performance improvement, indexes and understanding query execution plan
- Zeal to learn new technologies/ frameworks
- Knowledge of backend development (C#, Node.js)
- NoSQL DB experience