• Install authorized software to laptops and core servers
• Respond to and resolve IT helpdesk requests and escalate IT issues to the reporting manager where necessary
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve employee’s hardware and software issues
• Active Directory and Office365 user management
• Maintain Software and Hardware license inventory
• Review IT Infrastructure and send report everyday
• Manage backups and upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Create purchase requisitions for IT software
• Perform basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives and miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience.
• Willing to work in rotational shift (EST and IST zone)
• Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Applications like MS Office etc.
• Basic knowledge of operating systems, utilities and scripting
• Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
• Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be comfortable working within an ever-changing environment
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing