The Business Analyst serves as a liaison between internal and external business units and software development teams. Assists with the business case by defining business problems and primary objectives of new projects. Analyzes the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
- Conducts preliminary investigations for project requests by analyzing requirements, specifications, tests, and support and training plans. Ensures all are in line with business objectives.
- Daily planning, monitoring and organizing of requirements.
- Elicits, translates, simplifies and communicates business requirements.
- Reviews test cases based on business requirements and functional requirements.
- Validates input data and results of simulations or optimization modules.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Manages relationships with external recruiters and temporary staffing agencies. Establishes preferred vendors and manages contract agreements
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Schedules interviews, coordinates and escorts candidates through the interview process and arranges for travel and lodging when applicable.
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive material.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be comfortable working within an ever changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and flexibility.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus minimum 3 years of related experience. Experience in technical recruiting / software industry a plus.
The company has an immediate job opening for a full-time Senior Database Developer. This position will be based in Optym’s Gainesville, FL location.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- SQL Server design, data modeling, development, debugging and optimization
- Good understanding of SQL Server internals and underlying hardware.
- SQL Server database performance tuning.
- SQL Server automation to create reports and dashboards for business process management.
- Quantitative analysis of reports through various KPIs and translating the data into actionable insights for the clients and the senior management
- Implementing data fusion, ETL, information integration, and applying analytics over huge structured and unstructured client data.
- Working on BI projects both at backend and in client facing roles.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two years of related experience and/or training.
Preferred Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
Principal Delivery Manager
The Principal Delivery Manager oversees the implementation and support of advanced software systems for Network Planning and Scheduling within airlines. The Principal Delivery Manager also establishes delivery processes designed to ensure consistently high service performance, leads project teams in the delivery of services, and works with customers to develop quality improvement processes.
- Act as a subject matter expert and super-user of the advanced software systems to the client.
- Manage the coordination of resources and project plans associated with the implementation of advanced software systems; resolves issues with regards to delays in project delivery and resource constraints.
- Handle change management and escalations.
- Manage incident tracking process during User Acceptance and Maintenance phases.
- Create efficient and qualitative proposals and business requirements for customer change orders.
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Partner with the development team to ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be comfortable working within an ever changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze objectives, considers options, and plans and manages appropriately.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus minimum 3 years of related experience and 3 years of prior project management/supervisory experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Master’s degree preferred plus 6 – 10 years of related experience preferred and 6 – 10 years of prior project management/supervisory experience.
Location: Dallas, TX
The receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record keeping.
- Greets and assists visitors and clients.
- Assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring visitor logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Receives and distributes mail.
- Performs general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Assists with building upkeep.
- Assists with daily executive requests.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Communication proficiency, verbal and written
- Willing to learn
- Ethical Conduct
- Ambitious and Motivated
- Time Management
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in Outlook
Required Education and Experience: Graduation from high school or GED equivalent. Previous work in administrative role preferred.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for serving as a team leader in the finance department and ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
- Keeps records of all financial transactions in the company following standard accounting practices.
- Creates policies and procedures for the finance and procurement department in the company.
- Supervises the work of procurement coordinator.
- Provides advisory support to the management in financial matters.
- Prepares management/financial reports as and when needed for internal consumption, financial institutes, and for company’s CPA.
- Serves as the liaison between company and CPA, federal/state/local tax departments, and financial institutions.
- Processes payroll, benefit- and 401K deductions, workers’ comp insurance and related services in liaison with HR Manager.
- Works with management in designing fiscal strategies.
- Processes accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R) in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with financial regulations.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent number of years of experience plus five years of accounting experience.
The Systems Engineer supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for prototypes of optimization and simulation solutions. Understands the business process and comes up with appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Assists senior team members in designing the overall system to include data, algorithm, engine and user interface.
- Develops code for software product according to defined plans and models, performs code reviews to ensure requirements are met and identifies improvements or bugs.
- Develops and reviews algorithms that drive the product’s engine.
- Improves efficiency of algorithms to reduce execution time and obtain a better solution.
- Analyzes input and solution data to identify key trends and factors that drive the business.
- Assists with developing a functional and efficient database.
- Works closely with database and front end developers to integrate the optimization/simulation engine with the software application.
- Documents code, ideas and discussions.
- Writes professional reports and user manuals, and prepares presentations for clients and team members.
- Participates in client calls to gather business requirements and assists with project proposal preparations.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for optimization and simulation solutions. Leads efforts of understanding the business process and leads the designing of appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Interacts with clients to gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements.
- Conducts research to identify use cases, needs for product, methods to improve scale of network flow algorithms, simulation models and decision support systems.
- Develops simulation, quantitative and hybrid models of complex logistics systems to evaluate and predict performance measures.
- Develops and implements optimization algorithms.
- Integrates simulation models and decision support systems to optimize complex systems.
- Develops data collection systems and strategies to obtain quality data and interpret data using statistical tools.
- Collaborates with other teams to design database, UI, algorithm and engine.
- Measures, controls, maintains, tests and improves the quality of model/software development.
- Prepares functional specification and project report documents.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years of related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
The Software Engineer supports projects through the design, implementation and testing of software solutions. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Assists senior team members with the design and architecture of software.
- Responsible for the skeleton class design, algorithm implementation, rule engine setup and business logic development.
- Codes the methods based on the design document.
- Performs peer code review and creates test scenarios and tests code.
- Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout the development cycle.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer supports projects through the development of information systems by designing, developing and deploying software solutions. Leads development initiatives that improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs. Supports, develops and trains members of the software team.
- Develops software solutions based on system design document, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Defines coding standards and code development tools specification.
- Participates in code reviews and defining review strategies.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Proactively monitors software application performance and provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Researches new technologies and prototyping feasibility.
- Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout development cycle.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
The company has an immediate job opening for a full-time User Experience (UX) Designer. This position will be based in Optym’s Gainesville, FL location.
- Design amazing, pixel-perfect software products.
- Provide creative insight and leadership for web and mobile web experiences.
- Deliver results in an agile development environment.
- Meet with clients, gather their requirements and create wireframes.
- Provide insights on where user needs are not being met, and find innovative ways to meet them.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to design great user experiences.
- Rationalize design decisions to stakeholders and peers.
- Coordinate and execute user research efforts (interviews, usability testing, surveys, etc.).
- Consistently raise the bar for design standards through your work.
- Develop expert knowledge of industry, competitive and complementary products.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of design or relevant experience
- 2+ years of exprience with mobile web/responsive design
- “Full Stack” designer – strong UI and visual skills, big picture UX and product design thinking, interaction design
- Photoshop expert
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, networking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in online interaction design or information architecture
- Outstanding conceptual design skills and familiarity with high-level artifacts (scenarios, personals, flow diagrams, etc.)
- Startup design and international experience preferred
When applying, please provide a link to your work profile, or share some samples also.