Reports to: Director-HR
This position coordinates with the US team to manage all immigration related matters for filing H1B, L1 and Green card applications for employees.
Possesses operational knowledge to research and analyze legal information to comply with appropriate laws and procedures
Has in-depth knowledge of immigration regulations and of latest changes in immigration laws and recent developments.
Liaise with attorney to initiate the visa filing and to understand the requirement of documents and other information.
Maintains employee files and HRIS up to date with all immigration and transfer related documents.
Administers benefit plans including enrollments, changes, and terminations arising out of immigration
Processes necessary documents to ensure proper deductions and earnings are reflected in HRIS
Coordinates with Finance and Administration teams to ensure smooth transition of employees between locations.
Works with the employees to acquire and process all immigration related documentation.
Verifies and maintains I-9 documentation
Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive material
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be comfortable working within an ever-changing environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
Professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and flexibility
Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Applications
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Required: Bachelors degree with 2 plus years of related experience.
Preferred: Masters degree with 1 plus years of related experience
Prior experience in handling US immigration
Note: This position will demand few working hours to overlap with the US time from office or home.
Senior Cloud Engineer
Reports to: Principal Systems Administrator and above
- Designs architecture- guides, builds, tests, implements best practices, and maintains Microsoft Azure cloud workloads
- Ability to orchestrate the cloud infrastructure with minimal effort and automation.
- Drives Cloud Administration activities globally by coordinating with developers, peers, and other stakeholders in the organization
- Understands server and service configuration best practices and is capable of debugging and resolving issues.
- Creates proofs-of-concept to demonstrate ideas and concepts that may be foreign to company or prospects.
- Provides technical impact assessments and coordinates with stakeholders to provide optimal, robust and cost-effective solutions of cloud platform and software configuration.
- Has the ability to work independently, at a fast pace, as well as in a team environment on a variety of project settings
- Is well versed in multiple technology areas; continuously learns new skills where required.
- Possesses ability to make intelligent decisions about the best use of technology in medium and large-scale enterprise environments
- Strong communication skills as this role requires extensive communication across different domains.
- Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in total and 3+ years on Azure
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying high availability application infrastructure on Azure IaaS platform
- Should be proficient in using following tools and technologies
- Windows Server 2016, IIS, HPC, PowerShell, Azure ARM templates
- Database Administration and troubleshooting: MS SQL
- Understand Git and have the ability to write scripts with PowerShell
- Should have experience in working in following environments
- Server Environment: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 preferred
- Virtualization environment: Basic knowledge on Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi
- Should have basic knowledge of:
- Hardware: Dell Servers preferred, storage arrays, RAID, SAN, NAS
- Networking: site-to-site VPN, subnetting, layer 3 routing, TCP/IP stack, layer 2 switching
- Should have a good understanding on Cost management, optimization, ROI calculations, Reserved Instances, generating quotes from cost calculators etc., on Azure
- DevOps: Knowledge of continuous testing, integration, and deployment as it pertains to Azure.
- Able to have flexible working hours and work with globally distributed teams
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions – Exam 70-533
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions – Exam 70-535
- Cloud experience- AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack
- Experience in managing full 3 tier application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Database Administration and troubleshooting NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, In-memory databases like SAP HANA etc
- Programming Experience (Functional, OOP)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Senior Operations Research Analyst
- Full Time
The Senior Operations Research Analyst supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for optimization and simulation solutions. Leads efforts of understanding the business process and leads the designing of appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Interacts with clients to gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements.
- Conducts research to identify use cases, needs for product, methods to improve scale of network flow algorithms, simulation models and decision support systems.
- Develops simulation, quantitative and hybrid models of complex logistics systems to evaluate and predict performance measures.
- Develops and implements optimization algorithms.
- Integrates simulation models and decision support systems to optimize complex systems.
- Develops data collection systems and strategies to obtain quality data and interpret data using statistical tools.
- Collaborates with other teams to design database, UI, algorithm and engine.
- Measures, controls, maintains, tests and improves the quality of model/software development.
- Prepares functional specification and project report documents.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years of related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Senior Software Engineer
- Full Time
The Senior Software Engineer supports projects through the development of information systems by designing, developing and deploying software solutions. Leads development initiatives that improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs. Supports, develops and trains members of the software team.
- Develops software solutions based on system design document, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Defines coding standards and code development tools specification.
- Participates in code reviews and defining review strategies.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Proactively monitors software application performance and provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Researches new technologies and prototyping feasibility.
- Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout development cycle.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Senior Technical Architect
- Full Time
We’re looking for savvy .NET Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Design the overall IT architecture of our solutions.
- Provide key inputs to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed.
- Provide guidance to ensure overall technical growth of the team.
- Travel overseas (US, Australia) for 1-2 months every year to work with team and client overseas.
Required Education and Experience:
- Passion for Microsoft technology.
- At least 12 to 15 years of experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft stack.
Position is open at the senior level. Compensation and perks offered are above industry standards, and based on candidates’ experience and performance during selection process.
- Full Time
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives.
- Experience building Responsive Design layouts using a formal framework like Boot Strap
Familiar with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- A passion for learning new technologies and constantly building your skill set
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience integrating with REST ful APIs forserver side functionality
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into technology solutions
- Experience working on an agile team using SCRUM preferred
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
- Ability to work across different time zones, across different cultures with ‘virtual’ team members based in different locations both in India and abroad
- Experience in Objective Oriented Languages like C# and Java
- Experience in MVC architecture in both Client side technologies and Server side technologies.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience on WebGL and HTML5 game development
- Familiar with mobile app development frameworks like Cordova, Titanium, React Native.
- Familiar with Bower and Npm
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-7 years of experience.