Senior UI Developer
Reports to: Principal UI Developer and above
- Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable
- Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Participate in user experience design and architecture initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to provide updates as well as to elicit new requirements
- Perform trouble shooting steps, if any, in the phase of implementation, customization, and configuration
- B.Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side functionality
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
- Familiar with mobile app development frameworks like React-Native, Cordova, Titanium
- Familiar with Bower and Npm
- Experience with agile methodologies
Senior Software Developer-WPF
Reports to: Associate Director-Software Development
This position is responsible for delivering high performance WPF UI components integrated with system architecture
- Complete SDLC (Agile): architecture, design, development, and support of tech solutions
- Set the technical standards for the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages, and tools
- Produce technical design documents and lead technical walk-through
- Play the role of project lead and ensure the team delivers committed functionality in-time
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Mentor team-members to continuously improve the technical design and codebase
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs and diagrams
- Expert in user interface development (WPF and XAML)
- Experience in implementation of WPF styling and templating based on UI design document
- Fundamental understanding of WPF design patterns e.g. MVVM
- Strong WPF/ XAML and/or ASPNET WebAPI
- Advanced C#, .NET framework 4.5+, .Net Framework Core 2.0+
- Task Parallel Library, Async Programming
- Exposure to Json, ProtoBuf, Rest API – Asp.Net WebAPI
- SQL and Database Working knowledge
- Object-Oriented Programming and design principles.
- Experience in SDLC
- Experience in UX design is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Quick learning ability
- Good English language Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks;
- Open minded, result oriented, strong communication skills; high sense of responsibility.
Required: Bachelor’s degree with 6-12 years of relevant experience
Senior Technical Architect
- Full Time
We’re looking for savvy .NET Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Design the overall IT architecture of our solutions.
- Provide key inputs to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed.
- Provide guidance to ensure overall technical growth of the team.
- Travel overseas (US, Australia) for 1-2 months every year to work with team and client overseas.
Required Education and Experience:
- Passion for Microsoft technology.
- At least 12 to 15 years of experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft stack.
Position is open at the senior level. Compensation and perks offered are above industry standards, and based on candidates’ experience and performance during selection process.
Software Development Engineer in Test
Reports to: Project Lead
This position is responsible for creating robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions.
- Understand the business requirement to provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems.
- Research and implement quality coding and industry best practices.
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements.
- Should have good experience in SDET and/or software development
- Skilled in designing and building scalable automated test frameworks and test suites across technologies.
- Hands on experience with API level and GUI automation using open source tools like Selenium, cucumber, SOAP UI/ Rest and Ranorex, etc
- Should have sound knowledge of manual testing concepts and fundamentals
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience of using and maintaining Git, SVN, JIRA.
- Expertise to create test reports.
- Collaboration with teams and various stakeholders and ability to deliver under tight schedules.
- Good analytical, problem solving and questioning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering with 2 to 5 years of related experience in software testing
Senior Cloud Engineer
Reports to: Principal Systems Administrator and above
- Designs architecture- guides, builds, tests, implements best practices, and maintains Microsoft Azure cloud workloads
- Ability to orchestrate the cloud infrastructure with minimal effort and automation.
- Drives Cloud Administration activities globally by coordinating with developers, peers, and other stakeholders in the organization
- Understands server and service configuration best practices and is capable of debugging and resolving issues.
- Creates proofs-of-concept to demonstrate ideas and concepts that may be foreign to company or prospects.
- Provides technical impact assessments and coordinates with stakeholders to provide optimal, robust and cost-effective solutions of cloud platform and software configuration.
- Has the ability to work independently, at a fast pace, as well as in a team environment on a variety of project settings
- Is well versed in multiple technology areas; continuously learns new skills where required.
- Possesses ability to make intelligent decisions about the best use of technology in medium and large-scale enterprise environments
- Strong communication skills as this role requires extensive communication across different domains.
- Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in total and 3+ years on Azure
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying high availability application infrastructure on Azure IaaS platform
- Should be proficient in using following tools and technologies
- Windows Server 2016, IIS, HPC, PowerShell, Azure ARM templates
- Database Administration and troubleshooting: MS SQL
- Understand Git and have the ability to write scripts with PowerShell
- Should have experience in working in following environments
- Server Environment: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 preferred
- Virtualization environment: Basic knowledge on Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi
- Should have basic knowledge of:
- Hardware: Dell Servers preferred, storage arrays, RAID, SAN, NAS
- Networking: site-to-site VPN, subnetting, layer 3 routing, TCP/IP stack, layer 2 switching
- Should have a good understanding on Cost management, optimization, ROI calculations, Reserved Instances, generating quotes from cost calculators etc., on Azure
- DevOps: Knowledge of continuous testing, integration, and deployment as it pertains to Azure.
- Able to have flexible working hours and work with globally distributed teams
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions – Exam 70-533
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions – Exam 70-535
- Cloud experience- AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack
- Experience in managing full 3 tier application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Database Administration and troubleshooting NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, In-memory databases like SAP HANA etc
- Programming Experience (Functional, OOP)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Senior Operations Research Analyst
- Full Time
The Senior Operations Research Analyst supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for optimization and simulation solutions. Leads efforts of understanding the business process and leads the designing of appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Interacts with clients to gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements.
- Conducts research to identify use cases, needs for product, methods to improve scale of network flow algorithms, simulation models and decision support systems.
- Develops simulation, quantitative and hybrid models of complex logistics systems to evaluate and predict performance measures.
- Develops and implements optimization algorithms.
- Integrates simulation models and decision support systems to optimize complex systems.
- Develops data collection systems and strategies to obtain quality data and interpret data using statistical tools.
- Collaborates with other teams to design database, UI, algorithm and engine.
- Measures, controls, maintains, tests and improves the quality of model/software development.
- Prepares functional specification and project report documents.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years of related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Senior Software Engineer
- Full Time
The Senior Software Engineer supports projects through the development of information systems by designing, developing and deploying software solutions. Leads development initiatives that improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs. Supports, develops and trains members of the software team.
- Develops software solutions based on system design document, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Defines coding standards and code development tools specification.
- Participates in code reviews and defining review strategies.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Proactively monitors software application performance and provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Researches new technologies and prototyping feasibility.
- Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout development cycle.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.