Senior Linux Administrator
The Senior Administrator is responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders and Information Technology resources to support business processes and provide operational efficiency using industry standard technologies.
This position is responsible for all Linux-related business processing and service delivery within our Sky Suite and Haul/Route products. A comprehensive understanding of business processing and operational objectives will be used to leverage technology best practices and industry standards to plan, facilitate, and support IT Services operational and business processing workflows and service agreements. This position will strive to achieve efficiencies in operational and business processing as well as accomplish desired results while reducing expenses and improving service.
• Understand needs and challenges of projects to formulate solutions that support their business and technical strategies and goals.
• Participate in after-hours on-call rotation.
• Recommend, develop and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, configuration management and security
• Actively participate in project planning and takes a leadership role (as needed) to ensure timely and successful completion of projects assigned to Linux server team. – Provide technical knowledge and recommendations to staff members as required
• Develops operating procedures for system administration activities including system monitoring, performance tuning, backup/recovery, server architecture design, and system maintenance
• Test new patch/software releases to ensure compatibility to minimize impact and downtime
• Working with the IT team to administer, automate, maintains and support:
o All Linux server operating systems (RedHat and Ubuntu)
o Container environment based on Kubernetes and Docker
o Cloud environments on Azure and GCP
o Applications like MongoDB, MySQL, Rabbit MQ, .net core, Atlassian products like Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence etc.
• B.Tech / B.S. or M.C.A. in IT or related field
• 4-7 years’ experience in administration of complex systems environments with a strong understanding of business impact and systems management
• Hands-on experience in Linux System Administration and proficiency in Shell.
• Strong experience in microservices and containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and their deployment.
• Experience with modern web architectures & cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
• Familiar with automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer etc.
• Experience with Linux based DevOps tools like Nagios, ELK, Docker, Ansible
• Advanced experience with complex software installation, software upgrades and system migrations
• Advanced diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to produce repeatable results
• Experience with automation of complex and diverse business and operational workflows. Experience with enterprise automation is preferred
• Knowledge of virtualized computer environments and management of virtualized systems based on VMWare virtualization solutions
• Proficiency in Python scripting.
• Knowledge of database technologies and basic DBA skills (Mongo, MySQL)
• Experience supporting 24/7 high availability production services
• Should be self-motivated and able to meet goals with little oversight
Associate System Administrator
- Full Time
• Install authorized software to laptops and core servers
• Respond to and resolve IT helpdesk requests and escalate IT issues to the reporting manager where necessary
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve employee’s hardware and software issues
• Active Directory and Office365 user management
• Maintain Software and Hardware license inventory
• Review IT Infrastructure and send report everyday
• Manage backups and upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Create purchase requisitions for IT software
• Perform basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives and miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience.
• Willing to work in rotational shift (EST and IST zone)
• Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Applications like MS Office etc.
• Basic knowledge of operating systems, utilities and scripting
• Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
• Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be comfortable working within an ever-changing environment
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Senior UI Developer
Reports to: Principal UI Developer and above
- Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable
- Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Participate in user experience design and architecture initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to provide updates as well as to elicit new requirements
- Perform trouble shooting steps, if any, in the phase of implementation, customization, and configuration
- B.Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side functionality
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
- Familiar with mobile app development frameworks like React-Native, Cordova, Titanium
- Familiar with Bower and Npm
- Experience with agile methodologies
Senior Operations Research Analyst
- Full Time
The Senior Operations Research Analyst supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for optimization and simulation solutions. Leads efforts of understanding the business process and leads the designing of appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Interacts with clients to gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements.
- Conducts research to identify use cases, needs for product, methods to improve scale of network flow algorithms, simulation models and decision support systems.
- Develops simulation, quantitative and hybrid models of complex logistics systems to evaluate and predict performance measures.
- Develops and implements optimization algorithms.
- Integrates simulation models and decision support systems to optimize complex systems.
- Develops data collection systems and strategies to obtain quality data and interpret data using statistical tools.
- Collaborates with other teams to design database, UI, algorithm and engine.
- Measures, controls, maintains, tests and improves the quality of model/software development.
- Prepares functional specification and project report documents.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years of related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.