Senior UI Developer
Reports to: Principal UI Developer and above
- Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable
- Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Participate in user experience design and architecture initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to provide updates as well as to elicit new requirements
- Perform trouble shooting steps, if any, in the phase of implementation, customization, and configuration
- B.Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side functionality
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
- Familiar with mobile app development frameworks like React-Native, Cordova, Titanium
- Familiar with Bower and Npm
- Experience with agile methodologies
Senior Technical Architect
- Full Time
We’re looking for savvy .NET Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Design the overall IT architecture of our solutions.
- Provide key inputs to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed.
- Provide guidance to ensure overall technical growth of the team.
- Travel overseas (US, Australia) for 1-2 months every year to work with team and client overseas.
Required Education and Experience:
- Passion for Microsoft technology.
- At least 12 to 15 years of experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft stack.
Position is open at the senior level. Compensation and perks offered are above industry standards, and based on candidates’ experience and performance during selection process.
Senior Operations Research Analyst
- Full Time
The Senior Operations Research Analyst supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for optimization and simulation solutions. Leads efforts of understanding the business process and leads the designing of appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Interacts with clients to gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements.
- Conducts research to identify use cases, needs for product, methods to improve scale of network flow algorithms, simulation models and decision support systems.
- Develops simulation, quantitative and hybrid models of complex logistics systems to evaluate and predict performance measures.
- Develops and implements optimization algorithms.
- Integrates simulation models and decision support systems to optimize complex systems.
- Develops data collection systems and strategies to obtain quality data and interpret data using statistical tools.
- Collaborates with other teams to design database, UI, algorithm and engine.
- Measures, controls, maintains, tests and improves the quality of model/software development.
- Prepares functional specification and project report documents.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years of related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.