US Finance Executive
- Full Time
- Streamline day to day accounting and financial operations for US office.
- Handle vendor management, payment processing, record management and invoicing on online and offline tools.
- Record credit card transactions and reconcile credit card statements.
- Maintain the fixed asset subledger and reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Contribute towards reconciliation of balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed.
- Assist in tax return preparation including use tax and 1099 reports.
- Perform variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting and create cost allocation reports
- Have strong basics of financial planning and financial and MIS reporting.
- Coordinate efficiently with the US team to ensure smooth functioning of financial and accounting processes.
- Gather knowledge and continuously update yourself with new and existing accounting and financial policies of US and India to ensure compliance.
- Support the internal and external financial auditing process.
- Demonstrate ability to independently work on the engagements and/or manage multiple similar projects at a time
- Provide weekly/monthly status update reports and recommendations to supervisor/ management.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Senior Finance Manager.
- 2-6 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Finance or Commerce stream.
- Expertise in US accounting and bookkeeping.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly with US team (either from office or from home) till 10:00 PM IST or as per the requirement .
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Applications like Excel, Word, Google products and other online collaboration tools.
- Proficiency in using online and offline accounting tools like Bill.com, Quickbooks etc. and basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Possess analytical thinking and problem-solving prowess
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints.
- Good knowledge of USE tax and US taxation concepts (highly desired).
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision and self-driven enthusiasm to take initiatives and learn.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full Time
Reports to: Head-Marketing in US Office
This role is primarily responsible for content writing and editing for business proposals. The role does not require bid coordination and team management activities.
• Takes ownership of the content for all aspects of a business proposal, like executive summary, company profile, narratives, as well as proposal structure, project description etc based on the inputs of various stakeholders.
• Proofreads and edits various technical documents and proposals.
• Focuses on simplicity and technical accuracy of each document.
• Enables continuous enhancement of the website, brochure, handbook, case studies and all the other technical documentation content with great attention to detail.
• Maintains repository for all knowledge related documentation and his/her own work.
• MBA graduate with a technical background.
• 3-7 years of relevant experience in IT/ service industry.
• Several years of experience in creating, editing and proofreading content.
• Excellence in written and verbal communication in English.
• Expertise in using Microsoft tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and willingness to learn and work with new technologies.
• Ability to grasp technical jargon and engineering concepts in a dynamic work environment
• High attention to detail and an inquisitive mind with a continuous learning attitude.
• Prior work experience in IT domain
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multinational environment
• Innovative mind to continuously suggest improvements and a strategic approach to implement them.
• Knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Design Studio, Corel Draw would be an added advantage.
• Experience in working with cross functional teams.
Senior Operations Research Analyst
- Full Time
The Senior Operations Research Analyst supports projects through the development of mathematical models and algorithms for optimization and simulation solutions. Leads efforts of understanding the business process and leads the designing of appropriate models to improve Client’s operational efficiency.
- Interacts with clients to gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements.
- Conducts research to identify use cases, needs for product, methods to improve scale of network flow algorithms, simulation models and decision support systems.
- Develops simulation, quantitative and hybrid models of complex logistics systems to evaluate and predict performance measures.
- Develops and implements optimization algorithms.
- Integrates simulation models and decision support systems to optimize complex systems.
- Develops data collection systems and strategies to obtain quality data and interpret data using statistical tools.
- Collaborates with other teams to design database, UI, algorithm and engine.
- Measures, controls, maintains, tests and improves the quality of model/software development.
- Prepares functional specification and project report documents.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field or four to ten years of related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Senior Software Engineer
- Full Time
The Senior Software Engineer supports projects through the development of information systems by designing, developing and deploying software solutions. Leads development initiatives that improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs. Supports, develops and trains members of the software team.
- Develops software solutions based on system design document, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Defines coding standards and code development tools specification.
- Participates in code reviews and defining review strategies.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Proactively monitors software application performance and provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Researches new technologies and prototyping feasibility.
- Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout development cycle.
Required Education and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or four to ten years related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
- Full Time
Database Architect develops processes including dimensional database design and architecture, data modeling, metadata repository and change management in complex projects. He develops best practices for database design and development activities and optimizes and assists in design and development of database systems.
- Provides expertise in activities, systems and applications, including extract-transform-load (ETL), OBIEE, DBMS and SQL (systems and tools) utilization.
- Analyzes business needs and translates them into data integration roadmaps, data models and OBIEE solutions.
- Oversees project activities, ensures that all activities are in compliance with existing strategies, standards and processes Directs human resources, budgeting plans and business goals within the architecture framework.
- Negotiates with executive management of clients on long-term collaboration, especially for enterprise architecture model maintenance.
- Develops a technology deployment group to standardize how technology is applied within architecture modeling.
- Predicts new market technological requirements; adjusts existing methodologies to meet client needs.
- Constructs strategic partnerships with technology vendors.
- Able to design scalable distributed data platform.
- Experience with modern query languages and open source and commercial databases
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Communicate On-site POC/ Client on the daily basis to provide updates as well as to elicit new requirements
- Travel overseas (US, Australia) for 1-2 months every year to work with team and client overseas
Required Education and Experience
- Tech / B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. or Phd. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Advanced understanding of SQL Server 2012 / 2008 design and development
- Complex database design and modeling
- Understanding of database architecture
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, and under pressure and time constraints
- Working knowledge of C#, .Net
- Ability to interact with client
- Experience of applying database technology in BI environment.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Senior Technical Architect
- Full Time
We’re looking for savvy .NET Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Design the overall IT architecture of our solutions.
- Provide key inputs to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed.
- Provide guidance to ensure overall technical growth of the team.
- Travel overseas (US, Australia) for 1-2 months every year to work with team and client overseas.
Required Education and Experience:
- Passion for Microsoft technology.
- At least 12 to 15 years of experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft stack.
Position is open at the senior level. Compensation and perks offered are above industry standards, and based on candidates’ experience and performance during selection process.
- Full Time
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives.
- Experience building Responsive Design layouts using a formal framework like Boot Strap
Familiar with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- A passion for learning new technologies and constantly building your skill set
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience integrating with REST ful APIs forserver side functionality
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into technology solutions
- Experience working on an agile team using SCRUM preferred
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
- Ability to work across different time zones, across different cultures with ‘virtual’ team members based in different locations both in India and abroad
- Experience in Objective Oriented Languages like C# and Java
- Experience in MVC architecture in both Client side technologies and Server side technologies.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience on WebGL and HTML5 game development
- Familiar with mobile app development frameworks like Cordova, Titanium, React Native.
- Familiar with Bower and Npm
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-7 years of experience.